Sunday, 20 December 2009

A Tuneful Chorus of 'It's a Long Way to Tipperary' is not nice at 3.30am

I swear this village is filling up with more idiots than it can handle.  Was woken up this morning by two of them launching into a very tuneful rendition of 'Its a Long Way to Tipperary' at the delightfully ungoldly hour of 3:30am!  Does nothing ever curtail these idiots?  It's snowing, it's freezing cold and very icy out there  - even moreso at half past sodding three in the morning.  Perhaps when you're that well oiled you don't feel the cold but you'd have to be pretty well trolleyed to be that far gone - trust me.  They finally sung their way past the house and I suspect got home ok.  Does that then give me the right to turn up outside said home with a huge brass band at let's say 7am when they will still be asleep and repay their very kind serenade with my own medley of Christmas songs and tunes??  Well I would you see, but I don't feel it's fair to the other people who live alongside the idiots to wake them up even though they were probably serenaded by said idiots too.


© silversapphire 2009
All rights reserved. No part of the publications, or of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without the express prior written permission of the Author


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.